Baby Sleeping Bag (03/11)
The useful sleeping bag with attached hood is suitable for babies aged 0-6 months and knitted in one piece.
It starts at the bottom edge and is closed there later on with a seam. The main pattern is made of rows in garter stitch and fine rows of simple lace pattern which later form the eyelets for the buttonholes. The hood is closed at the back center using the 3-needle bind off technique. The pattern is explained in written pattern.
• 150 g COMO Tweed in MUSCAT (47T)
• 9 buttons (diameter approx. 1.2 cm/0.5”)
• 23 sts and 41 rows, using 3.5 mm (US 4 / UK 10 or 9) needles and worked in main pattern = 10 x 10 cm / 4” square
• Knitting needles size 3.5 mm (US 4 / UK 10 or 9)
• Body length = 43 cm / 17“
• Total length (with hood) = 64 cm (25“)