Headband Malou (A01/13)
The headband is worked in two single pieces with long slits in the middle and at the respective ends each which are finally woven together. The lateral rolling of the knitted pieces is intended. The loop is completely worked with two strands held together (one strand Como Grande and Premia each) and with a provisional cast-on so that both parts can invisibly joined with kitchener stitches.
• Size M ( 54 - 57 cm / 21.5 - 22.5“)
• COMO GRANDE 50 g in Light Grey 42M and PREMIA 25 g each in Silk Grey 03 and Peach 44 (in case loop Letti #14is also worked Premia yarns used for it are sufficient also for the headband), rest of contrasting medium or bulky yarn, safety pins, 1 wool needle
• 14 sts and 18 rows double-stranded (one strand Como Grande and Premis each) in basic pattern using needles 6 mm (US 10) = 10 x 10 cm / 4“ square (To reach the given gauge, please adjust the needle size if necessary.)
• Knitting needles 6 mm (US 10), crochet hook size 6 mm (US 10)
• Size M (54 - 57 cm / 21.5 - 22.5“)
The pattern for loop Letti (A01/14) is also available on Ravelry: www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/letti-7buy this pattern