Slipover Dagmar (12/14)
The slip-over with slanted side slits is worked bottom-up. Front and back are worked flat in the beginning until the end of the slits, afterwards in rounds until the armholes and are then finished separately. For a better fit, the back is 4 stitches wider at the shoulders to guarantee a better fit of the backward armholes. The front pieces end with straight shoulders, the back with slanted ones, thus the shoulder line is slightly shifted to the upper back side. Shoulders are joined by three-needle bind-off. The pattern is described in writing. The length of the body can easily be adjusted and adapted to own needs.
• COMO GRANDE 200 (200/250/250/300) g in MOSS GREEN 51M, 2 stitch markers, 1 wool needle
• 17 sts and 27 rows in basic pattern using 5.50 mm needles (US 9) = 10 x 10 cm / 4“square
• Circular knitting needles 5.00 mm and 5.50 mm (US 8 and 9)
• Circumference at bust = 94 (100/110/118/126) cm / 37 (40/43/46/49)”
• Length = 52 (54/56/58/60) cm / 20.5 (21.5/22/22.5/23.5)“