Wrist Warmers Holm (11/21)
The wrist warmers are knitted back and forth, in RS and WS rows and are sewn together later.
They start with a rib stitch pattern that runs as a central stripe along the entire length and ends with the same rib stitch pattern and and I-cord edging. The wrist warmers can be easily adjusted in length and width.
• 50 g COMO GRANDE in LIGHT GREY (42M)
• 16 sts and 25 rows in stockinette st = 4“ / 10 cm square using 5.5 mm (US 9) needles
• Knitting needles size 5.0 mm (US 8)
• Knitting needles size 5.5 mm (US 9)
• Length = approx. 21cm/8“
• Width = approx. 8,5 cm/3“ (unstretched)